What online matchmaking has done is shorten the filtering process and take away any would-be matches for women who are not right for you. If the profiled woman is not of the right age, beauty, height, weight, or does not have the educational background you want for the future mother of your children, plenty of other women do. The same criteria work for her. These women are desirable, and do not lack suitors. What they are looking for is what they think are perfect husbands. We don't all succeed, but getting past the surface traits saves time and increases the odds.
Full Article .... AnastasiaDate Dynamic Review - http://marryingyoungerwomen.com/anastasiadate-dynamic-review/
Points of Hype (my term) help you craft one-way authority backlinks which enhances your PageRank in Google and promotes your online or bricks and mortar business. Free points of hype, or free places to showcase your online or offline business, number in the thousands. The secret is to discern which ones to exploit and which ones to ignore. Never has the cost of entry into the business world been so cheap - an additional blessing and curse. You can get started marketing your own products or services, or those of other companies by means of affiliate programs, immediately. The bad news is so can everyone else. Marketers are often in love with with the latest killer app or marketing technique. Marketing via social media may look appealing but makes no sense if you discount business profiles and traditional SEO. Search Engines: Natural SEO means Google. If you master getting your website ranked in the top page of natural results, the rest can wait and will likely take care of themselves. Search engines and directories come in many flavors: - major players (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask)- blog search engines- RSS search engines- web directories- specialty search engines (real estate, news, etc.) Being ranked by Google on the first page of the organic search results depends on superior content, authority backlinks, and targeted keyword phrases in the anchor text of those backlinks.
Content: Unique, valuable content is the coin of the realm for search engines. Bots continuously scour the web indexing everything and ranking it for relevancy on the fly as web searchers enter a keyword to search. Content can be posted online in: - your own hosted website or blogs- article directories- free blog hosts- community websites- free websites- free blog space in some social media sites When search engines see duplicate content on and off your website, it has difficulty knowing which page to display as the primary. Spinners escape this issue by generating hundreds or thousands of one of a kind pages to promote. A Google slap for duplicate content is rare, except when the exact identical content shows up multiple times on the same site. I once had an article picked up and republished on 800+ sites. They all showed up in Google until the results were narrowed down to just the most important sites. Bum marketers pride themselves on writing up to 50 articles a day. I can write and spin a 500+ word article in 2 or 3 hours. A good spin can generate 1,000+ articles with 80% or more unique content. A spinner can also assist by spinning the title. Each unique article can be posted on free blogs and community websites or submitted to article directories creating one way backlinks to your top level domains. A good manual spinner and a good writer eliminate all duplicate content considerations. Automatic spinners create unnatural articles with unnatural English and ought to be avoided. A good, simple manual spinner like Magic Article Rewriter will generate unique content for each site you post to - without the bizarre terms and grammar. You have total control. Laziness comes when a marketer gets a hold of thousands of free PLR articles and does an automatic spin. So many of these items have been rehashed online that the search engines do not find them constructive. PLR articles are of limited use. That's why you can acquire tens of thousands free. You get what you pay for. The only value I see is for simple research and title suggestions.
Profiles The value of social media comes from the relationship features, in particular the ability to create a individual or business profile. You are able to brand your business and create authority one way backlinks to your website. Types: - business listings (Google Places, Localeze)- Internet yellow pages (MagicYellow, Yellowbook)- web business profiles (LinkedIN, BusinessCard2)- article directories (Ezinearticles, Goarticles)- social networking sites (Facebook, MySpace)- social bookmarking sites (Digg, Diigo)- microblogging sites (Twitter, Plurk)- free blog hosts (Blogger, Wordpress)- community websites (Squidoo, Hubpages) Most profiles allow users to post a link to their website. Each time you do, you are producing an authority one way backlink which Google loves. When you cross promote using all free advertising and promotion techniques, a number 1 listing in Google is feasible for all but the most competitive keywords. Start with our free ebook listing our top 3 free promotion resources in 18 areas (54 total), visit ClixForBrix - http://clixforbrix.com For those who know the worth of free internet marketing points of hype, subscribe to Points of Hype Pro in order to keep up to date on thousands of free sites to promote your local business - http://pointsofhype.com ~ Charles Lamm
Affiliate marketing is a foundation of primary or secondary earnings, a hedge against unemployment, and a economic insurance policy all rolled into one. To prepare yourself for the coming economic collapse of our economy, or hyperinflation, or both, I believe every individual should create an income using affiliate marketing - no matter how modest. Fishing, hunting, and gardening are not the only skills modern survivalists will need. Some Reasons: No Investment1. Start a business with only a computer and Internet access.2. No cash required. Only time.3. No employees necessary. Automate and outsource to grow your business.4. No office rent, business taxes, or property taxes.5. No utilities - electric, phone, gas.6. No accounting or bookkeeping except for checks you receive.7. Vendor processes orders and delivers products to your customers.8. Customer service is handled by the merchant, not affiliate.9. Everything you need to promote affiliate products is available online for free, from web hosting to blogs to forums to email.10. Your business can be run from any Internet connected computer. Instant Grits1. Start earning immediately.2. Sign up with large affiliate networks like Clickbank, and start promoting any of 10,000+ digital products in minutes.3. No puffing, no exaggeration to make a sale. Honest reviews will elevate you to guru in your preferred niche.4. Your income is not limited to your personal output, such as physicians and attorneys. Moveable1. Portable. Not tied to any time or place.2. Can work anywhere in the world with Internet access.3. If the business or political climate in your hometown or native country becomes unsettled, you can take your business with you.4. Affiliate marketing allows you to live in the place of your choice, not your employers choice. Reach1. Always on. Sell or pre-sell to the world.2. Sell to customers anywhere, no matter where you live.3. You can sell or pre-sell to thousands online as easily as to one in person. Needs1. A recession does not stop people from buying. Choose to promote products that will always be in demand. 2. Inelastic demand will drive your affiliate marketing profits. Dating, business opportunities, and health/medical products will always sell.3. As the world economy implodes, more will shop online each year to stretch their dollars. Changing Retail1. Consumers once relied on retailers and sales professionals for product information and education. Now, via social media, they rely on each other.2. Manufacturers who dismantle their costly retail outlets will prosper over traditional retailers.3. For many products, retailers are an expensive, unnecessary cost. The Sovereign Individual1. Turn your skills and experience into an online authority. You can become the worldwide expert in whatever field you choose. Earn by recommending products to others.2. Thousand of companies with millions of products are available to promote. Companies will need top affiliates more than you need any one company.3. Choose affiliate products that cannot be easily substituted or found in local stores. As an expert, many people will buy on your recommendations without seeking the lowest price.4. Programs exist all over the world. Develop sources of income in other countries.5. Residual income is possible when marketing recurring affiliate programs. You can write articles once that link to affiliate products, and earn income for years without constant labor on your part. 6. Virtual plantation. You are a self-contained economic unit. You just outsource virtually product manufacturing and support services.7. Build your affiliate sponsors so that your personal, intellectual, and emotional needs are met through your work.8. Since your affiliate marketing business operates automatically 24/7, you now have free time to pursue real interests, like wine, women, and song. To find freedom in an unfree world, you have to make changes before fate forces you to. ~ Charles Lamm - http://burndownthefreakingmission.com
Until same-sex marriages, domestic partnerships, and civil unions are recognized by the federal government, LGBT and alternative families will have to depend on a mixture of a Secure Couple LLC ™ and added legal documents to gain even a tiny portion of the 1,300+ legal and financial benefits accessible to married couples.
Some of the benefits lost to same-sex couples:
1. No joint tax returns at the federal level, although they filed joint returns at the state level.
2. For a typical couple, SSM partners will lose over $8,000 per year in Social Security survivor benefits following the passing away of the top earning spouse.
3. No lump sum death payments - civilian or military - to help with funeral costs.
4. Cannot file an immigration petition for a foreign-born spouse even if the SSM was lawful in your spouse's native country, for instance, Canada or Denmark.
5. Absense of joint estate tax exemptions.
6. No automatic right exists for same-sex couples to make medical or urgent decisions on behalf of their partner. Through a legally binding durable power of attorney for healthcare, the trusted partner you name will be legally allowed to take care of essential matters for you -- for example, directing your medical care -- if you are incapable to do so yourself. Married couples receive this right automatically in all states.
7. Marriage is not a necessity for proudly owning property jointly, but for married couples in nearly all situations, property will be jointly owned regardless of who paid for it. The exact reverse of this presumption applies to unmarried couples. In the absence of equitable ownership presumptions that married couples enjoy, an LLC can provide joint ownership of property and other assets and determine how those assets will be divided upon separation.
8. No abiliaty to create a family limited partnership to allocate business income.
9. May not be able to be incorporated in a spouse's health insurance coverage unless the corporation adopts an enlightened policy. Continuing insurance protection (COBRA) may not be open if the insured spouse loses his or her job.
10. The Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 permits individuals up to 12 weeks of unpaid time off to care for ill spouses, or the children and parents of a spouse. Does not apply to a same-sex "spouse".
11. Can be denied the right to visit a partner in critical care/ICU. Incidents in some hospitals such as Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, have led to more enlightened visitation policies.
12. For most same-sex couples, joint or second parent adoption is not permitted. Some states such as Florida completely bar same-sex partners from adopting.
13. Same-sex partners do not inherit in the absense of will, as do surviving spouses when their partners die intestate.
14. No survival or spousal benefits for pensions, Social Security, Medicare, or annuities. Protections designed for one spouse's essential financial resources such as the capacity to reside in the family home when the other spouse needs Medicaid long term nursing home care are lost.
15. In civil court actions, no wrongful death benefits for surviving SSM spouses or children.
16. Cannot assert certain judicial immunities such as the right not to bear witness against a spouse.
17. No right to make decisions concerning final arrangements for a deceased partner, such as burial versus cremation, or where the deceased will be laid to rest.
18. No SSM benefits available to military families such as medical, dental, housing, educational assistance, vocational training, home loan guarantees, relocation assistance, housing allowances, survivors' benefits, and VA benefits.
19. Because of DOMA, the federal government denies rights, protections, benefits, and responsibilities to same-sex married couples in all federal programs that take account of marital status.
20. Lack of other state civil lawsuits like loss of consortium, crime victim recovery benefits, and domestic violence protection orders.
LGBT partners would be wise to seek advice from their lawyers in order to draft legal documents to duplicate as many benefits as possible that traditional married couples receive automatically. The 20 denied rights above are merely the tip of the melting iceberg.
Documents you may wish to discuss with your attorney and financial advisor include:
- Limited Liability Company for asset protection and distribution - Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare - Co-Habitation Agreement - Co-Parenting Agreement - Simple Will - any number of trusts for additional asset protection
Many states, including Florida, will acknowledge correctly drafted cohabitation agreements. A vital point for same-sex cohabitation contracts is that the essential rationale cannot be to enforce a sexual arrangement. Also, sex cannot be offered in exchange for money or other financial consideration. These agreements are void as against public policy.
Each situation is unique, but many of these agreements are valuable for male-female married couples also. Protect you LGBT relationship with an LLC until and even after SSM discrimination ends.
LGBT and alternative families will have to rely on a mixture of a Secure Couple LLC ™ and other legal contracts to gain even a small portion of the 1,300+ legal and economic benefits offered to married couples.
Obtain your free Secure Couple LLC ™ ebook and learn how to form an LLC to proclaim your commitment, set up your joint finances, and guard your future pending the federal government and the several states eliminate marriage discrimination against SSM and others who choose not to marry - http://securecouplellc.com/formscllc.pdf